RAD ASM-60 4-Wire Symmetrical VDSL Modem
• 4-wire VDSL-based modem,
enabling symmetrical full duplex data transmission for ranges of up
to 2.0 km (1.2 miles)
• Supports data rates of up to 10.24 Mbps (depending on application)
• Employs VDSL QAM line coding for better bandwidth utilization
• Supports Ethernet and high speed DTE interfaces
• Setup, control and monitoring via an ASCII terminal connected to
the supervisory port
• Diagnostics include LED testing and VDSL performance monitoring
• ASM-60, a VDSL-based
modem, operates in full duplex over 4-wire19–26 AWG lines.
• Transmitting data at 4.096 Mbps,6.144 Mbps or 10.24 Mbps,ASM-60
eliminates the need for fiber optic cables
in the last mile (local
loop) or campus network environment.
• ASM-60 uses the VDSL QAM technology to improve the bandwidth
utilization and ensure efficient transmission, even over poor
• Two versions of the modem are available:
ASM-60/CO, for installation at central office
ASM-60/CPE, for installation at customer premises.
• DTE interfaces supported:
Ethernet bridge (IR-ETH)
10/100BaseT bridge with VLAN support (IR-ETH/QH)
IP router (IR-IP).
• ASM-60 is managed via an ASCII terminal connected to the
front-panel supervisory port. The embedded menu-driven software
allows to perform the following activities:
Data rate selection
Modem's status display
VDSL statistics collection
Real time alert of fault conditions.
INTO YOUR PREFERRED LANGUAGE
2009. - All products, logo's and brand names mentioned are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.